What you can do right now:
1. Join the Friends of the Wild and Challenge 5 of your friends to become Friends of the Wild too!
Protecting the 100 Wild Islands forever is a BIG stewardship challenge that needs a BIG network of friends! When you become a Friend of the Wild, share your reason for joining and challenge 5 of your Friends to become a Friend of the Wild too! Who are your 5 Wild Friends?
By becoming a Friend of the Wild, I’m helping the #100WildIslands stay wild, forever.
I challenge (tag 5 friends here) to also become #FriendsoftheWild.
2. Share your reason for protecting - write it down, take a photo, share on social media, and email to us!
You can print this template to use or just make your own.
3. Follow the 100 Wild Islands Legacy Campaign and the Nova Scotia Nature Trust on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @NSNatureTrust.
4. Download and share our 100 Wild Islands information booklet. If you'd like a print version, please let us know.
5. Join our email list for news and updates about this project.